Refunds & Returns
A customer can request a full or partial return, for any reason, within 14 days of receiving the order.
If the goods are faulty or damaged on arrival, you can make a full or partial return request, within 30 days of receiving the order.
HOW CAN I REQUEST A RETURN OR REFUND?
- Click Return My Order and use our online return service to make a request. You will need your order details.
- Alternatively, you can make this request using the following email address; email@example.com.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR POSTAGE?
You will have to pay return postage for your item, unless the return is for the following reasons.
- Item is faulty or damaged upon arrival.
In this circumstance we will refund your return postage costs on receipt of the order. You should email us the receipt of any return postage you are eligible to claim for. firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT GOODS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN?
To be eligible for a full or partial return with a full refund - minus return postage, you must make a request within 14 days of receiving the order. The item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To be eligible for a full or partial return with a full refund, including postage. You must make a request within 30 days of receiving the order. The item must be faulty or damaged upon arrival.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods.
- Gift cards.
- Cotton Swabs, Toothbrushes, Dental Floss, Makeup remover pads and other personal care/sanitary goods.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned outside of the conditions of this policy.
If your return request has been accepted. You will be eligible for a refund when we receive the order. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to confirm your return and refund. You will then be issued the applicable refund for your order.
WHEN DO I GET MY REFUND?
Your refund will be processed and sent to your original method of payment within 3 - 5 working days.
WHATS THE STATUS OF MY REFUND?
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check with your bank or credit account. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at; email@example.com.