Try the Eco Dental Floss today and ditch the wasteful plastic that comes with traditional flosses.
Why you should try it!
A 30 metre floss made using a 100% corn-based PLA (polyactic acid).
Naturally waxed with vegan candelilla wax and scented with a natural mint flavouring.
The floss is super strong and does not break even in the tighest of spaces between your teeth.
Packaged plastic-free in a small reusable glass jar.
Our eco dental floss is completely compostable. So when you have finished with it, simply add it to your home compost!
It is recommended that you floss once per day as plaque builds up daily. It is best used in comination with the Bamboo Toothbrush!
The outer packaging is widely recycled and home compostable. The glass jar and steel lid is widely recyled. The floss itself is best suited to home composting or you can put it into your general waste to be composted at landfill.
How do I floss using a spool?
- Start by removing around 40 cm of floss from the glass jar. You can use the cutter provided on the steel lid.
- Wrap the floss around your middle fingers and leave around 5 cm to floss your teeth with.
- Next, hold the floss taut with your thumbs and index fingers.
- Using a slow sawing motion to place the floss inbetween your teeth. Gently slide the floss up and down, rubbing it against both sides of each tooth. Always be gentle when flossing. If you floss to aggressively you could damage your teeth and gums.
- As the floss reaches your gums, curve the floss at the base of the tooth to form a C shape. This allows the floss to enter the space between your gums and your tooth.
- You can then repeat this step for the rest of the mouth, either with a new piece of floss, or if your current piece is still okay, you could rinse the floss in water and continue. This will prevent you from spreading plaque around your mouth.
- If you have trouble flossing, it is recommend you speak to your dentist or a medical professional for guidance.
You might also like
Dental floss spools aren't for everyone. If you prefer to use floss picks, you should check out our new Bamboo Floss Picks!
If you would like to learn more about our packaging and what these symbols mean, you can read our Eco-Friendly Ethos.
Corn PLA, Charcoal Powder, Candelilla Wax, Mentha Piperita Oil.
1 x 30m Eco Dental Floss - White
UK Delivery Service
Delivered By Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For & Tracked
Estimated Delivery Within 2 - 5 Working Days
24 Hour Order Processing Time
UK Delivery Fee for orders under £30 is £4.99
If we can send your order inside a large letter we will only charge £2.99 for delivery. This will be calculated at checkout.
International Delivery Service
Delivered By Royal Mail, DPD, DHL or UPS Tracked
Estimated Delivery Within 4 - 8 Working Days
24 Hour Order Processing Time
International Delivery Fee for orders under £60 is £9.99
If you have any questions about your order you can contact us with the following email; email@example.com